- Empire State Building (3.5 mi.) - Stop by Fifth Avenue to see the famous 102 skyscraper.
- Rockefeller Center (7.5 mi.) - In town for business? The Rockefeller Center spans 22 acres-worth of corporate space.
- Chrysler Building (6.7 mi.) - Check out this stunning Art Deco style building during your trip to NYC.
- Times Square (5.6 mi.) - We recommend visiting by night to enjoy the Square at its best.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (8 mi.) - Spend an hour or an entire day exploring this museum, full of a wide variety of art works.
- Madison Square Park (3 mi.) - Named after James Madison, the roots of this beautiful park go back to the 1800's.
- Central Park (9 mi.) - As the most visited park in the United States, Central Park is a must-see during your stay.
- Bryant Park (5.5 mi.) - The lush 9-acre gardens are also known as Manhattan's Town Square.
- Fulton Street Station A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, and 5 lines - Enjoy easy access to a majority of the city via these lines.
- Grand Central Terminal (3.5 mi.) - Take a moment to take in the beautiful architecture of the terminal before traveling throughout the city.
- Learn more about transportation from our hotel >