The Brooklyn Bridge
Enjoy close proximity to one of New York's most famous landmarks.
During your New York trip, enjoy staying at our Aloft hotel near the Brooklyn Bridge, located just 0.4 miles away.
Completed in 1883, the 1,595-foot bridge connects the two New York boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn crossing the East River. Across the bridge, explore a variety of famous neighborhoods:
- Brooklyn Heights - As one of the oldest neighborhoods in NYC, this area is complete with beautiful historical homes and architecture.
- DUMBO - Short for "Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass", this part of town is most recently known for its multitude of tech startups.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park - On the Brooklyn side of the river you'll find a stunning 85-acre park, officially established as a public park in 2008.
After a day spent exploring the area surrounding the Brooklyn Bridge, chill out with amenities designed to keep you connected while traveling:
- Fast & free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Great bar scene at W XYZ® bar
- 24/7 Re:chargeTM fitness center
- Free bottled water and coffee, in room
Book your stay at our hotel near the Brooklyn Bridge today.